How to Use Google Search Console to Grow Organic Traffics in 2021?
Many people cannot invest a huge amount in all these keyboard research tools such as Ahrefs, Semrush, LongtailPro, etc. They use other free tools or these tools do not provide the right information according to search engine results.
In this article, We will discuss how to use the Google search console as a keyword research tool. Also, You can monitor your traffics, speed, and performance of your website.
- Ultimate Digital Marketing course
- Profitable Blogging Niches
- Free PSD mockups Download Website
- Download Blogger Templates for Free
I use the Google Search console for analyzing my blog website. I found many potential to boost the article and website. Google search console is a free tool that provides by Google LLC. if you don't add Your website to the Google search console then your site is not index on the google search page.
What is Google Search console?
Google search console is the free tool that helps you to analyze and maintain your website performance in search engine results. This service is provided by Google.
In January 2018, Google introduces a new version of the search console. It is completely changing the user interface. People called Google webmaster tools until 20 may2015.
There are many benefits of google search consoles. You can easily submit your sitemap in this tool. It helps to check the crawl rate and indexing rate. You can easily analyze the most popular search keyword on search engines which gives you massive traffics.
Features of Google Search Console
- It helps to submit our blog sitemap
- Analysis performance, coverage, experience, and enhancements
- Easy to Find the indexing posts using URL inspection tools
- We can find the total organic traffics, Impression, and average CTR of your website.
- Fix indexing problems and request re-indexing of newly updated content.
- Easy to check page experience and core web vitals.
- To find Total web clicks of your website.
- You can temporarily remove the outdated content URL from the website.
How to Use Google Search console?
Google Search Console helps your website to monitor daily, monthly total clicks on your website. It maintains and troubleshoots your website's presence in Google search results.
- Copy your domain URL and verify the site ownership.
- Add sitemap.txt in search console
- Monitor your site performance
- Use the core web vitals option to check the speed of your site's
- Inspect article URL
- Use page Experience and coverage
So, let move into how to use the Google search console to grow organic traffics on Your website. we include some points that you can apply to monitor your website for SEO.
Performance report shows the important metrics about your website performance in Google search results. We can use these tools to find the tool clicks, Impression, CTR, and average position in search engines.
It clear provides all your site data in a graphics way. You can also view the queries, total page view, devices, and search appearance data using the performance tool.
URL inspector another important tool in the Google search console. This tool is used to seeing indexing web pages Google search results. It also provides a live test URL that tests your Web page's URL live to find whether page indexing in the search result or not.
Core web vital
Core web vital helps to find the speed of your website in mobile or desktop version. Core web vital made upon three main important specific pages and user interactive measurements: LCP which mean large contentful paints, FID mean First input delay, and Last CLS mean Cumulative layout shift.
These metrics help to measure the speed of your website. The Recommended LCD of any website is 2.5sec, 100ms in FID, and CLS is 0.1.
Google search console help your to find most searchable or indexing keyword. this help to find our popular keyword which are ranking in gGogle search result.